**Take advantage of low interest rates and be moved in before boating season! Welcome to Paradise! Waterview stunner nestled on the Londontowne peninsula overlooking historic Almshouse Creek. Spacious 3 bedroom, bright and open floorplan with main level bedroom, full bath, family room with wet bar and laundry room/den and one car garage. Upper level features two bedrooms and full bath, kitchen with breakfast bar and eat-in area and spacious living room. Watch magical sunsets on the newly renovated wraparound deck accessible from master bedroom and living area. New energy efficient windows, doors and sliders throughout the home. Spacious attached garage. Home sits on large, well landscaped lot. Fenced yard and large shed. Room for a pool on the side of home. Woodland Beach is a 5-star water privileged community, dock your boat steps from the front door and watch the water, wildlife and activity from your living room or deck. Community amenities include parks, kayak racks, boat launches, multiple docks with water and electricity, crabbing and fishing piers, children's play areas, neighborhood security and a clubhouse. Walk to community pub to watch a game and Historic Londontowne Gardens for a free concert. Edgewater boasts great schools, community is convenient to shops and dining. Centrally located for commutes to D.C. or Baltimore or hop on the commuter bus and relax. So close to water but no flood insurance requirement. Feels like vacation - year round!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Hea
Public Sewer, Other
2,080 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Above Ground, Cable TV, Fiber Optics, Other
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Laundry Room, Living Room, Exercise Room, Foyer
- Dining Area
- 2nd Kitchen, Island
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Storm Window, Vinyl Frame
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Wrap-around Porch, Patio
- Body of Water
- Almshouse Creek and Glebe Bay
- Rear, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, No Thru Street, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Vegetation Planting.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS