Amazing property at an amazing price. Home appraised higher than list price. Seller took care of major components. Have fun customizing the interior finishes. Make it your own! Brick rancher with over an acre of cleared land, in a quiet little nock at the end of Linda Lane. Lots of space for your RV and work truck plus no HOA! Finished basement could be used as in-law suite, with a full bathroom, bedroom, possible kitchen space, hobby room, workshop, cedar closet and more. My favorite spot is the large family room off the kitchen with its rich wood walls, lots of windows and a wood burning stove with a backdrop of stone. Major updates have been done already roof (2013), AC (2020), SS dishwasher (2019), water treatment (2012).
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Softener Own, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, We
3,607 sq. ft
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
OLD MILL MIDDLE SOUTH
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Laundry Room, Workshop, Exercise Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room, Attic, Hobby Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Country Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Partial, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout, Workshop
- 1. Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Irregular, No Thru Street, Cleared, Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)