Quality construction, pride of ownership displayed in this tranquil area away from main roads - 4 bedrooms could be first floor living with 2 large guest rooms upstairs and 2nd bedroom downstairs for den or office, French drains around home, Lots of energy features, Kitchen Aid brand, quality appliances, pantry, laundry room. Woodstove for cosy Cape Cod style winter living, Efficient Thompson Creek windows still with warranty, hardwood floors throughout, Retractable awning covered deck and patio for KI style outdoor living, above ground pool for SUMMER FUN, close community beach, boat launches, KI (hiking and biking) Trail, county owned golf course nearby.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Well
Frame, Cedar Exterior
1,760 sq. ft
Kent Island Estates
Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Dryer, Freezer, Washer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Double Oven
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Stove.
- Double Pane, Insulated
- 1. Wood-burning, Insert, Wood Stove.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Cedar, Frame
- Pool Description
- Above ground
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Body of Water
- Chesapeake Bay
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Water/Lake Privileges
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)