Diamond in the Rough being sold "as is - where is." Hardwood floors and stairs (other than kitchen) throughout the main level and upper level. Family room features masonry wood burning fireplace flanked by built-in shelving & cabinets. Owner's suite bath could be expanded into the adjacent walk-in closet. The 2 car side load garage has 2 operators and service door to the rear yard. Let the family and pets roam in the large flat lot with fenced in rear yard. Located near the waterside community pool and marina. The marina is on the larger size for communities in the area with a decent slip to home owner ratio. This home is competitively priced and should sell quickly to the buyer with some imagination and willing to spend some $'s to upgrade this home to it's former glory.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Wat
2,014 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Underground
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Washer, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Range Hood, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Unfinished Basement, Entrance Outside
- Screened, Storm Window, Wood Frame
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- Lake Ogleton
- Chain Link, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Street Lights, Landscaped. Interior, Landscaping, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Boat Ramp, Common Grounds, Marina/Marina Club, Pier/Dock, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Water/Lake Privileges
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price