GOING BACK on market soon a released! One level living with finished basement on corner lot with LARGE front yard. This home has SPACE to grow with 4 to 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Basement could easily be an IN-LAW suite. Currently has family room, bedroom, bath, and bonus room, just add a kitchen. The unfinished portion has plenty of STORAGE space and CEDAR closet. The Master suite has SEPARATE DRESSING ROOM and newly UPDATED bathroom. NEW Paint,Carpet and Laminate flooring through out. Eat in kitchen features ISLAND and plenty of MAPLE CABINETS. Room off kitchen has Wood Burning Stove and could be used as a FAMILY room or FORMAL dining room. 2nd driveway and large SCREENED in back porch. Southdown Shores offers POOL membership, waterfront PARK and MARINA all are just a couple blocks away.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Public Water Service
2,862 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office, Utility Room
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Partial, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs, Workshop, Full, Space For Rooms
- Storm Window, Wood Frame
- 1. Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces.
- Screened-in, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Front Yard. Corner, Front Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price