Spectacular 4 bedroom, 4.5 bath all brick home on lovely landscaped lot loaded with custom upgrades throughout in sought after Marlboro Ridge! A solid brick construction, high ceilings, hardwood flooring, crisp custom moldings throughout, dual staircases, 2 fireplaces, an abundance of windows, two story foyer and family room, gourmet kitchen, luxury master suite and patio with pergola and upgraded outdoor and landscape lighting are just some of the features making this home so special! A stunning two-story foyer with dramatic curved staircase and warm hardwood flooring ushers you into the formal living room with bay window, custom moldings and wainscoting. The adjoining formal dining room echoes these design details and is the perfect for hosting family and friends. The light filled gourmet kitchen is a chef~s delight with gleaming granite countertops, an abundance of 42-inch cabinetry, recessed lighting and quality upgraded stainless steel appliances including double wall ovens, 6 burner gas range and rangehood. A large central island with pendant lighting provides additional working surface and bar seating while the breakfast nook is the perfect spot for daily dining and opens to the sunroom with vaulted ceiling, skylights leading to the custom patio with pergola and stone retaining walls, seamlessly blending indoor/outdoor living! The stunning 2 story family room has a wall of stacked windows, floor to ceiling stone gas fireplace and a rear staircase. A library and half bath with pedestal sink round out the main level! Ascend the staircase to the large master bedroom suite with a separate sitting room area with romantic gas fireplace, huge dream walk-in closet with custom built-ins and luxury master bath with dual vanity, relaxing soaking tub and separate frameless glass door shower. Down the hall a sunny junior suite enjoys a private bath and 2 additional cheerful bedrooms share the well-appointed dual entry bath. The walk-up lower level has space for a multitude of activities with a huge game/recreation room, fabulous custom exercise room and 4th full bath. This fabulous better than new home has in-ground irrigation system, upgraded landscape lighting plus never go without power, a Generac generator is installed providing peace of mind during power loss. All this can be found in the fabulous Marlboro Ridge community loaded with amenities, clubhouse, pool, fitness room, tennis, playgrounds, miles of horse and nature trails and steps away from state-of-the-art equestrian center!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
6,568 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Prince George's County Public Schools
BARACK OBAMA ELEMENTARY
DR. HENRY A. WISE, JR. HIGH
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Sitting Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Library, Florida Room
- Master Bathroom
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full Finished, Space For Rooms, Walkout Stairs
- 2. Gas Burning, Stone.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Sprinkler System, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Landscaped. Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Common Grounds, Fitness Center, Horse Trails, Meeting Room, Party Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS