Welcome to Carrs Ridge. Wide, tree lined streets welcome all who visit. The community is within minutes of a public boat ramp (canoe, kayak, small boats), dining, marinas, yacht yards, and more. Very comfortable ranch style home, with bedrooms on each level. The main level features an open living room / dining room area, with large glass doors and windows, looking out over the spacious rear yard, and amazing detached garage. The kitchen has room for a nice sized breakfast table. There is also a large picture window, looking out to the front yard. The entry foyer, three bedrooms (one with on suite bath), and a two full baths, complete the rooms on this level. The lower level features a large family room, with floor to ceiling brick fireplace, plenty of room for furniture, and a game area. The other end of the basement has a suite, comprised of the laundry, kitchenette, full bath, and large bedroom, also with its own picture window. Perfect for in laws, or Air B & B. The large rear deck allows for outdoor entertaining, with great views of the rear yard. The house has 2 car attached garage with electric door- off street parking at front of house for up to 6 cars. In addition, there is a separate 32x48 detached garage with 2 12'x 12' manually lifting doors, will fit most RV's! Includes a hydraulic auto lift and inside parking for up to 10 cars. 10'x40' carport alongside garage. Off street parking at rear of house on huge circular concrete driveway for another 10 cars. Have a party and park all your guests on your own property!! Shelving on one side allows for any storage needed. Plenty of room to keep everything under roof, that needs to be kept under roof. The house roof is 8 or 9 years old. The HVAC was replaced in 2017.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Well
Brick, Metal, Vinyl Siding
1,988 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Yes -1 space
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Hobby Room
- Master Bathroom
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen, Kitchenette
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Concrete, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Partial, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Wood Frame
- 1. Brick, Insert, Wood Stove.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm, TV Entry System, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 1 Carport Spaces. Circular Driveway, Concrete Driveway.
- Metal, Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Corner, Front Yard, Landscaping, Open, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)