Serene Water Views. West River Living. Brand New. Welcome Home. With water views from nearly every window, a wide-open floor plan, custom accents throughout, you have never experienced living on the West River quite like this. The builder of this brand new home thought about each and every detail as if it were to be his own. No thought was left out. Stunning open floor plan throughout, yet still allowing for perfect separation. Your new home is the pinnacle of luxury water view living. With the stunning porch, screened-in, you will enjoy the outdoors for at least three seasons a year. Above that the second tier deck with glass surround just off your master bedroom will give you the opportunity to experience serene water views and quiet landscape each day. On top of all this, you're mear steps from the Chalk Point Marina; your boat will be waiting for you whenever you're ready to hop on the water. This is home. This is your home. This is your dream come true. Welcome home.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Craftsman, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, We
Asphalt, Concrete, Stone, Vinyl Siding
2,972 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliance(S), Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Appliance Center, Water Dispenser, Energy Star, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Unfinished Basement, Entrance Outside, Poured, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning, Marble, Mantle, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, wine storage, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Vinyl, Concrete, Asphalt
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Sidewalks.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)