Immaculate large 4 bedroom brick front Colonial tucked away on 2 acres. Home features 2 car attached plus 2 car detached garage with loft that features a balcony to enjoy the sounds of nature. Kitchen with large island opens to spacious family room with gas fireplace. Library/office has built in shelves, hardwood floors through out main level. Large deck off kitchen area with stairs for access to back yard. Driveway has space for your RV or boat. Board your horse right next door and use the park and ride down the street to get to work. Large Lower level features wet bar, bonus room, full bath and walk out to back yard. Home has newer roof, HVAC, whole house generator hookup, High efficiency heat pump- hot water heater, 220 Volts for your electric vehicle in the garage. Master bathroom and hall bathroom have double sinks. Home is close to Rte 4 and located on a cul de sac.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
4,724 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Library, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Partial, Full Finished, Walkout, Entrance Outside, Heated
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Chair Rail, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Private.
- Balcony, Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded, Private, Rear Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)