The perfect starter home with stylish upgrades. Remodeled home has a gorgeous kitchen with marble countertops and breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, coffered ceiling, beautiful wood floors and recess lighting thru out. In the lower level there is a large family entertainment space, a room for office or bedroom use with its own entrance adjacent to full bathroom plus another room for your hobbies with built in shelves and 2nd exterior entrance. Enjoy the quiet sound of nature from your covered front porch. Close to Washington DC & Andres Joint Base.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, Raised Ranch, 2 Story
Softener Own, Electric Water Heater, Well
1,872 sq. ft
Calvert County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Appliance Center, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Partial, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Unpaved, Private.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Side Yard, Not In Development, Front Yard. No Thru Street, Partly Wooded, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Unrestricted, Front Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price