Stop the car and check out Corsair Court: a cul-de-sac of 5 homes to be built and all backing up to trees. This specific home will have an entry level au pair/ in law suite as well as 5 bedrooms & 3 baths on the upper level and an additional bedroom and full bath on the lower level. Options for multi-generational living where everyone can have their own space. Separate dining and living rooms as you walk in the main entry, with the sunroom and family rooms off of the kitchen. Fully finished lower level boasts the 7th bedroom, full bath, 9 foot ceilings & a spacious recreation area with walk up to rear yard. This home is to be built-with expected delivery of SPRING 2022.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
5 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Wa
4,239 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
North Shore Landing
Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Laundry Hookup, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs, Partial
- Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Fire Sprinklers, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Asphalt, Composition Shingle, Fiberglass
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights. Backs To Trees.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Tot Lots/Playground, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price