This beautiful stone front home located in a 55+ community, has everything you need from a first floor bedroom, a large sunroom, a bright breakfast room, study with built in bookcase, loft for your hobbies, wrap around deck, paver patio, 3 car garage, walk out finished basement with in-law apartment, the list goes on and on. Enjoy the tranquility of nature right in your back yard with a neighbor only on one side and living on a dead end street. Be sure to check out the floor plan video.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, LP Gas Water Heater,
Vinyl Siding, Stone
4,628 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Sloop Cove Landing
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Loft, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- 2nd Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Intercom System, Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Wall Oven
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Double Pane, Low-Emittance , Storm Window, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Concrete Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded, Premium, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price