This beautiful stone front home located in a 55+ community, has everything you need from a first floor bedroom, a large sunroom, a bright breakfast room, study with built in bookcase, loft for your hobbies, wrap around deck, paver patio, 3 car garage, walk out finished basement with in-law apartment, the list goes on and on. Enjoy the tranquility of nature right in your back yard with a neighbor only on one side and living on a dead end street. Be sure to check out the floor plan video.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, LP Gas Water Heater,
Vinyl Siding, Stone
4,628 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Sloop Cove Landing
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Loft, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- 2nd Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Intercom System, Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Wall Oven
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Double Pane, Low-Emittance , Storm Window, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Concrete Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded, Premium, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)