Tucked away in Selby with water views. 3 story house is located on a corner lot with no neighbor behind you. Step out on your balcony from your master bedroom with views of the water across the street. The balcony extends the whole length of the home. The home features a sunroom, whole house generator, Pellet stove that will heat most of the house. The finished attic is perfect for an office or 2nd entertaining space. It's another great spot to view the water. There is plenty of storage in the unfinished part of the walk-up attic. New HVAC was installed in January 2021. The shed has electricity supplied by solar panels.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Water
Public Septic System
2,750 sq. ft
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Bay Window(s), Screened, Skylights
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking.
- Balcony, Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Beach-Community, Back Yard, Front Yard, Fishing. Corner, Level, No Thru Street, Rear Yard, Front Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Boat Ramp, Club House, Pier/Dock
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price