Welcome home to Capital Homes's original model, "The Jefferson II." This stately, traditional, executive home was completely remodeled in 2014 and features an innovative open floor plan, a grand soaring two-story foyer, hardwood floors, and dual closets. The main level has entirely new hardwood floors and crown molding. It includes a formal living room with a wood-burning fireplace and mantle, a first-floor library with built-ins, and a formal dining room. The spacious updated kitchen has new cabinetry with soft close, granite countertops, new stainless appliances, and a separate breakfast room. A wood-burning fireplace and new skylights are the highlights of the large open family room. There is new carpeting, and new lighting and ceilings throughout the homeâa fully finished lower level has a 5th bedroom with a walk-in closet perfect for guests. The roof was replaced in 2009, complete with new gutters and four new replacement skylights, luxury trim throughout, Bose house speaker system, security system, wired for Ethernet, cable tv, and phone. A fully finished two-car garage with air conditioning and heating and new garage doors. 600 square foot exterior deck and extensive landscaping. Truly a well-loved forever home. You are within walking distance of the newly constructed Crofton H.S. / Crofton Middle School complex and Crofton Park. This immaculate home is in a walkable community and just a short bike ride to Crofton Swim & Tennis, Staples Corner, and Bell Branch Park. Easy access to Rte 50, Rte 450, or Rte 3. Only 15 -20 minutes to Annapolis, NSA, Ft George Meade, BWI Airport, Odenton MARC Rail station. There is plenty of shopping, dining, golf, tennis, swimming, gyms, spas, theater, salons, parks, and recreation nearby.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick, Vinyl Siding
4,725 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Greens Of Crofton
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Library, Utility Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Formal, Dining Area
- Island, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Cooktop Downdraft, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Heated
- Stained Glass, Double Pane, Palladian Windows, Screened, Skylights, Bay Window(s)
- Main Level Entry.
- Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Attic Storage, Fire Alarm System, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs - Open Common Area, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price