Rare opportunity , Magnificent stone front home on 3/4 of an acre. This home features a grand foyer, huge kitchen with pantry, 2 separate staircases leading to 2nd level, 2 half baths on the main floor, sunroom, formal dining room and large light filled breakfast room off kitchen leading to deck. The finished basement with bar, 2 bonus rooms, full bathroom and plenty of storage space. All 4 bedrooms on 2nd level are a good size and two feature their own full bath. The primary bedroom has a sitting area and the large bathroom has separate shower, double sink with lots of counter space and soaking tub. Home is close to shopping and the Orange and Green Metro Line. Seller has found home of choice . Seller will replace carpets in upper level bedrooms prior to moving or provide a carpet credit.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Craftsman, Colonial
4 Full/2 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
5,168 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Office, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Wall Oven, Double Oven, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price